On this page there are various free items you are welcome to copy and paste or download from the links supplied.
- A helpful page on crystals – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFz0ZZkA-jvTmzgzChiUmpg
- The wonderful Wayne Dyer, spiritual master and teacher – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhHgMfcCnsQ
Teaching notes I use in my development classes, please feel free to copy and paste, if you have any questions or would like to develop your abilities do get in touch.
Spiritual growth is a process of shedding our wrong and unreal concepts, thoughts, beliefs and ideas, and becoming more conscious and aware of our inner being.
This process uncovers the inner spirit that is always present, but hidden beyond the ego-personality.
Spiritual growth is the process of inner awakening, and becoming conscious our inner being. It means the rising of the consciousness beyond the ordinary existence, and awakening to some Universal truths. It means going beyond the mind and the ego and realising who you really are.
Spiritual growth is of great importance for everyone. Spiritual growth is the basis for a better and more harmonious life for everyone, a life free of tension, fear, and anxiety. It helps us learn not to let circumstances influence our inner being and state of mind. We manifest composure and detachment, and we develop inner power and strength, all of which are very useful and important tools.
Spiritual growth is not a means for escaping from responsibilities, behaving strangely and becoming an impractical person. It is a method of growing and becoming a stronger, happier and more responsible person.
A balanced life requires that we take care not only of the necessities of the body, feelings and mind, but also of the spirit, and this is the role of spiritual growth.
Peace of Mind in the Busy Daily Life
Are you often stressed and tense? Do negative thoughts and worries harass you? Learn how to gain peace of mind and remain calm and poised in the busy everyday life and in stressful situations. Learn about Peace of Mind.
10 Tips for Spiritual Growth
- Read spiritual and uplifting books. Think about what you read, and find out how you can use the information in your life.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes every day. If you do not know how to meditate, it is easy to find books, websites or teachers who can teach you meditation.
- Learn to make your mind quiet through concentration exercises and meditation.
- Acknowledge the fact that you are a spirit with a physical body, not a physical body with a spirit. If you can really accept this idea, it will change your attitude towards many things in your life.
- Look often into yourself and into your mind, and try to find out what is it that makes you feel conscious and alive.
- Think positive. If you find yourself thinking negatively, immediately switch to thinking positively. Be in control of what enters your mind. Open the door for the positive and close it for the negative.
- Develop the happiness habit, by always looking at the bright side of life and endeavoring to be happy. Happiness comes from within. Do not let your outer circumstances decide your happiness for you.
- Exercise often your will power and decision making ability. This strengthens you and gives you control over your mind.
- Thank the Universe for everything that you get.
- Develop tolerance, patience, tact and consideration for others.
Spiritual growth is the birthright of everyone. It is the key to a life of happiness and peace of mind, and the manifesting the enormous power of the inner spirit.
This spirit is equally present within the most material person, and within the most spiritual person. The level of the manifestation of spirituality is dependent on how much the inner spirit is close to the surface, and on how much it is hidden by our thoughts, beliefs and negative habits.
What Is the Human Aura?
The human aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding us and extending outward from our physical form. Auras are related to the electromagnetic field of the body and serve as a visual measure of our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual states.
Everything that we do or think affects the aura so it is usually in a state of flux, ever changing, based on our mental meanderings and physical health. The aura is also affected by the energies of the environment, the forcefields of the planet and the radio frequencies that interpenetrate all forms of matter. The aura is an electronic signature of who we are.
The Colours of the Human Aura
The colours of the aura may glow and radiate with joy and vitality as we maintain a state of blessedness in God. Or the colours may become dull, contracted and stultified when we are gloomy, when we allow ourselves to be depressed, when we complain or see life as less than beautiful.
Appreciation intensifies the aura as the heart emanates a pink and golden sun-like radiance. And at other times when we put ourselves down or enter into the deprecation of others, the size and radiance of our auras lessen. Holding images and concepts of ourselves and others as less than whole also impinges on our ability to send out auric fields of light energy that bless and uplift.
Feelings, Thoughts, Diet and the Human Aura
So it is always important to self-assess, to self-observe. What are we feeling? What energy or mood are we under? How are our feelings, thoughts, let alone our actions, affecting others? Are we joyous? Are we in harmony? Are we in balance? Diet has an effect on the aura. But more importantly, what we take in through our eyes and ears and what we think affects the strength and coloration of the aura. When we put our attention upon God and all that this term represents for us, the spinning of our chakras¹ accelerates and a resonance with the qualities of God begins to cleanse the aura and expand it.
The Human Aura and the Chakras
The chakras are like generating stations within us. Similar to the mitochondria, those organelle power houses which reside within each human cell, these stations of light can be a great self-regenerating focus.
We can visualize our chakras daily. And as we focus on a specific chakra, we see its petals spinning and then accelerating in perfect symmetry and balance. We see the total radiance of these seven major generating stations expanding and blessing ourselves and all those who come within our sphere of influence.
The quality of our prayers is dependent upon the quality of our heart, our consciousness…and, therefore, our aura. If we desire to be of greater service and effectiveness, if we desire to perform alchemical feats² for the good of mankind, we must first go within, self-assess and get in balance. We must attend to our chakras and bathe them daily in the light of God. In turn, their acceleration will create a rise and expansion in consciousness that is transformational.
The totality of who we are is broadcast to the world through the aura that radiates out from us, even though most individuals do not see this aurora borealis-like light show around themselves and others. And if we desire to increase the beauty, intensity and size of our aura, it will certainly happen as we focus more and more on all that is positive, kind, compassionate, forgiving, just and loving.